6th European Geosynthetics Congress / 25-28 September 2016
July 07, 2015
We would like again to take this opportunity to express our pleasure to welcome you and your companions for the 6th European Geosynthetics Congress to be held on September 25-28, 2016, in the unique city of Istanbul.
Proposed Sessions for EuroGeo6:
- Agricultural Applications
- Coastal Protection
- Direct and Life-cycle Cost Savings
- Drainage and Filtration
- Embankments on Soft Soils
- Environmental Benefits
- Geosynthetics as Formwork
- Hydraulic Applications
- Innovations and New Developments
- Lightweight Construction
- Physical and Numerical Models
- Polymeric and Clay Geosynthetic Barriers
- Properties and Testing
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Reinforced Walls and Slopes
- Roads, Railroads and Other Transportation Applications
- Seismic Applications
- Unpaved Roads
- Wastewater and Fresh Water Storage
To submit your abstract, please click here
Guidelines for Abstract Submissions:
- All submitted papers must be original and previously unpublished.
- Only submissions sent through the Congress webpage shall be accepted. Submissions received by fax, mail or e-mail will not be considered.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts is 30th October 2015.
- An abstract with a maximum of 500 words written in English must be submitted for evaluation.
- The abstract should include objectives of the study, methodology and outcomes.
- The abstract submission should also include the title of the study, first and family names and affiliations of all authors, email address and postal address of the corresponding author.
- Optionally for authors wishing to submit figures or tables a single page document can be uploaded.
- All abstracts received will be evaluated by a minimum of two reviewers, following an initial evaluation by the technical committee of the Congress.
- If the submission is accepted, the authors will be asked to submit their final papers revised in accordance with the comments provided by the reviewers before 31st March 2016.
- At least one of the authors of the submission must be registered to attend the Congress before 15th July 2016.