CALL FOR PAPER
June 06, 2016June 06, 2016June 06, 2016June 06, 2016June 06, 2016
- SCOPUS - 2018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
ICSREE is an annual Conference provides a yearly platform for delegates and members to present and discuss the latest research in Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering. It also provides new insights and brings together scholars, scientists, engineers and students from universities and industry all over the world under one roof.
Submission Deadline: December 30, 2017
- SCOPUS: The 2018 5th International Conference on Coastal and Ocean Engineering (ICCOE 2018), Shanghai
Held on April 27-29, 2018 in Shanghai, China. ICCOE 2018 is Co-organized by Hong Kong Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering Society (HKCBEES) and Shanghai Maritime University. It brings together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Coastal and Ocean Engineering to a common forum.
Submission Deadline: Before December 15, 2017
- Submit Your Abstract for World Water Week 2018!
World Water Week welcomes abstracts from experts and actors of all disciplines who wish to present their work and research at the scientific seminars during World Water Week in Stockholm. Organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) and held annually in Stockholm, World Water Week is the focal point for the globe's water issues.
The submission deadline for the 2018 World Water Week is 21 January 2018.
- SCOPUS: 2018 2nd International Conference on Civil Engineering (ICOCE 2018) in Da Nang, Vietnam May 5-7, 2018.
It aims to provide a forum for researchers, practitioners, and professionals from both the industry and the academia to share their newest research findings and results. Submission Deadline: December 15, 2017
- 10th Eastern European IWA Young Water Professionals Conference Monday, May 7, 2018 at Zagreb
10th Eastern European IWA Young Water Professionals Conference - great opportunity for scientific, practical and personal development for young leaders in water sector!
Deadline for abstracts submission - 1st January 2018.
- SCOPUS: 2018 the 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018), Chengdu China
Held in Chengdu, China on April 13-15, 2018.
ICCEMS 2018 will bring together the top researchers from around the world to exchange their research results. It is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of civil engineering and materials science.
Submission Deadline: Dec. 30, 2017