ACTIVITIES - JOB OPPORTUNITIES
ADB is looking for a Project Coordination & Implementation Specialist
January 17, 2016
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- University degree in engineering, public or administration, finance, economics, or related field.
- At least 15 years of professional experience in infrastructure projects (preparation, implementation and evaluation) in the Asia and Pacific region, including in preparation and implementation of projects funded by ADB and other relevant Official Development Assistance (ODA) partner. Working experience on public investment projects in Southeast Asian and/or Indonesia will be a merit.
- Proven experience of application of procurement and consultant selection guidelines of ADB, World Bank or other relevant ODA partner in investment or technical assistance projects. Experience with establishing panel of consultants will be strong merit.
- Proven experience (through submission, if required, of copies of relevant documents) with drafting project management documents, such as project appraisal reports, project implementation reports, project operations/administration manuals, RFPs, technical and financial evaluation reports for consultant selection.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and presentation skills in English and ability to use computer and relevant document and presentation software at an advanced level.